Dare to Dream: Travel!

The timing of this part of the TpT Seller Challenge is perfect! One of the things I would like to continue to do is travel...and as I write this post I am sitting on the other side of the world in Port Douglas, Australia. My wife's family and I have had the great opportunity of traveling around Australia for the two weeks! We began our journey in Sydney, which might just be my favorite part of I vacation this far. It's hard not to love Sydney with views like this!

Sunrise in Sydney

Sydney Opera House

During the next part of our trip, we traveled to Uluru, where we did a lot of hiking and learned about the culture of the Anango people. One of the dinners, we went to a "grill your own" restaurant that was amazing! The picture shows my grilled emu, crocodile, kangaroo, and prawns. Here are a couple of shots from Uluru!




For the final days of our trip, we are in Port Douglas. The two highlights (other than the early morning crossword puzzles with our awesome beach view) has been going to the Wildlife Habitat and snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef!





With our trip coming to an end, one of my dreams is to continue to travel. I have had some great opportunities to explore different areas of the country and world and I hope to be able to continue doing that!

No comments :

Post a Comment